Cost-Effective and Advanced Two-Way Water Metering
The truly twoway, AMI device enables near real-time access to critical water assets.
For simple and expedited installation, the pit module directly connects to the existing three-wire encoder and deployed over the Gridstream network. The result: Life expansion of the meter and realization of the full benefits of Gridstream’s robust network. The module reads and stores the encoder’s value at the end of each interval and transmits data across the network four times per day.
From flexible features, to advanced measurements delivered, the future-ready pit module brings a low total cost of ownership solution for maximum operational efficiency.
- Leverages full potential and scalability of Gridstream AMI network
- No costly infrastructure add-ons required
- Easily connects to existing encoder without service interruption
- Plug-and-play activation keeps deployment on-schedule
- Interoperable for future advancements in water measurement
- Supports advanced capabilities such as leak detection, reverse flow, tampering and theft