Two-way C&I Gas Metering for Utility Efficiency
The next generation solution in the widely deployed M220 product line, the M225 gas module automatically self-registers on the Gridstream Connect network upon installation, simplifying deployment by eliminating the need for field installation, configuration, and specialized tools. The module is designed to record and communicate both total consumption and two channels of interval data (configurable to intervals of 5, 15, 30 and 60 minutes), and can be configured to record and transmit data at different frequencies. This data equips utilities to develop flexible rate offerings and assists with capacity planning.
The M225 can read a wide range of makes and models of large diaphragm meters, and mounts on almost any large diaphragm gas meter built since the 1950’s. The module leverages AMI connectivity through other Landis+Gyr products, such as electric meters, routers, street light controllers, or radios on distribution automation devices. This flexibility is key for maximizing the benefits of Gridstream Connect, enabling utilities to effectively manage multiple types of endpoints on a single network.
- Leverages full potential and scalability of Gridstream Connect AMI network
- Patented latch counting method using a Hall Effect sensor to deliver unmatched accuracy
- Supports Landis+Gyr RF Mesh, Mesh IP, and Wi-SUN networks
- Configurable interval lengths: 5, 15, 30 and 60 minutes
- Advanced security encryption
- No field programming or special field tools required
- Performs self-diagnostics for network connectivity and firmware rollbacks
- Variety of configurable alert settings to inform of module issues such as low battery, magnetic tamper detection, tilt, stale register, extreme temperature conditions, index cover removal, cut cable detection, etc.