M220 RF Commercial & Industrial Gas Module
The M220 RF C&I Gas Communications Module provides two-way AMI communications over Landis+Gyr’s scalable, secure and interoperable Gridstream® RF Mesh network. The module is designed to record and communicate both total consumption and two channels of interval data (configurable for… Read more
Two-way C&I Gas Metering for Utility Efficiency
The M220 RF C&I Gas Communications Module provides two-way AMI communications over Landis+Gyr’s scalable, secure and interoperable Gridstream® RF Mesh network. The module is designed to record and communicate both total consumption and two channels of interval data (configurable for 15 and 60 minutes). Interval data can be used to empower utilities to offer flexible rates and assist with capacity planning.
The M220 gas module simplifies deployment by automatically registering on the Gridstream network upon installation, eliminating the need for field installation tools. The M220 module also utilizes “Plug and Play” technology allowing accurate count from time of installation, until the pulse input configuration parameters are received over the network. In addition, the module is programmed to transmit data once a day.
The M220 gas module is designed to communicate with electric meters, routers or radios on distribution automation devices. This flexibility is key for utilities to maximize the benefits of Gridstream and manage multiple types of endpoints on a single network.
With a 20-year battery life, the M220 gas module ensures years of customer service.
- Leverages full potential and scalability of Gridstream AMI network
- Fits most common C&I gas meters and uses current indexes
- No field programming, special field tools or costly infrastructure add-ons required
- Enhanced range (250 mW output)
- Interoperable for future advancements in gas measurement
- Provides up to two channels of load profile data which can be used for advance rates, such as time of use
- Plug-and-play activation keeps deployment on-schedule
- Performs self-diagnostics
- Variety of event settings available to inform of module issues such as low battery