Global Senior Program Manager
Location: Zug, Switzerland
At Landis+Gyr, we share a collective and sole mission: to help the world manage energy better. With over 6,000
employees in 30 countries and as the leading provider of integrated energy management solutions, we ensure
that both utility companies and consumers can improve their energy efficiency, lower their energy costs and
contribute to the sustainable use of resources.
Within the global Technology organization, we are looking in our headquarter in Zug for a competent and very
experienced personality as
Global Senior Program Manager
responsible for the overall management of one of our most important multi-year global R&D programs. This role provides program management leadership using methodology standards that are aligned with the policies and procedures of Landis+Gyr. Furthermore, this role is responsible for the creation/maintenance of the global R&D program schedule (master plan) which supports the coordination of activities during program stages between global project & product teams located in Europe, USA and India.
In this key role the main areas of responsibilities will be the following:
- Integrates activities with other Landis+Gyr departments (as appropriate, e.g, Product Groups) to ensure successful implementation & support of program efforts
- Lead and manage program & associated project team(s) throughout the program lifecycle
- Responsible for the program delivery and program results for a global multi-year R&D program
- Manage the program capacity planning activity for associated projects thru the M-Gate NPI process
- Regularly provide consolidated program reports and analytics for the management team for decision support
- Institute and manage effective program related internal and external communication
Expectations for skills & experience:
- M.Sc. in technical field (e.g. electronics, IT, SW or equivalent), MBA desirable
- Proven track record in leading international R&D programs with multiple site connections
- Provide technical program management and leadership for every aspect of development lifecycle
- Experience in working and leading multi-cultural & multi-disciplined teams
- Strong program/project management and leadership skills and the ability to represent your program in challenging situations
- Champion the development & deployment of tools and processes to improve program/project team member productivity with experience in Sciforma (or other top-tier PPM application), Agile, TFS, SCRUM, Test Driven Development and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience in managing and refining FW/SW development process with capability of supporting multiple development locations and both internal and external resources
- Successful record of accomplishment in delivering product type projects that include multiple product integrations
- Fluent communication and presentation skills in English. Ability to act in internal and external technical meetings
- Willingness to travel
You enjoy working in international business, with people from different cultural backgrounds. You are a strong team lead and own good people skills, having structured state of mind and decision maker skills. In this challenging and rewarding position you work with high performing international teams.
Please send your application by e-Mail to jobsCH@landisgyr.com, Katja Bode, Human Resources Manager Switzerland.
Applications from external personnel service providers can unfortunately not be considered for this recruiting.